Nothings says I Love You more than chocolate, well maybe red roses, but they don’t taste good. So to spoil your Valentine, here is a healthy dark chocolate recipe that you can make that only takes 10 minutes. It is rich and creamy and also very healthy. Enjoy it as pure chocolate decadence or spice it up with a bit of chili flavor, or anything else you like. Enjoy!
- Gently melt the coconut oil in a sauce pan over low heat. Coconut oil melts at 76 degrees F, so it doesn’t have to get very warm.
- Stir in the cocoa power, sweeter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth
- Add chili or flavoring to taste. The ideas are orange zest, cayenne pepper, cinnamon
- Let cool till it is just warm.
- Pour into candy molds or any silicone tray or pan.
- Cool in refrigerator for at least an hour.