To Turn back the hands of time
Wish the person looking back at you in the mirror was many years younger?
You’ve been asking for it, so we’re adding skin rejuvenation services to turn back the clock on fine lines, wrinkles, skin smoothing, fine red veins, sun spots, acne scars, and more.
Are concerns about cost, downtime, or side effects keeping you from getting younger looking skin?
Get proven, affordable skin rejuvenation with Sublative and SRA – and get back to your life quickly. Sublative places energy deep within the skin to improve wrinkles and skin tone by building collagen. Treatments take less than an hour without the downtime associated with surgery or needles.
Sublative results are immediate and continue to improve over the course of a few months.
- Reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet
- Improved elasticity
- Improved radiance
- More lifted and even tone
- Smoother, more supple texture
- Diminished acne scars
- Diminished stretch marks
- Reduce discolorations and sun damage
Sublative is for everyone, men and women with all skin tones from the lightest to the darkest. Typically treatments are on the face, but can also treat the neck, décolletage, and hands to reduce wrinkles, brown spots, and even skin tone.
Take two minutes to watch the short video below to see the exciting results you’ve been looking for.
Before and After images:
|Package of 3
|Lower Face Only
The above prices are for the service only. Three treatments would be the minimum, some treatments such as deeper wrinkles, acne scaring, stretch marks, etc. may require more treatments. We offer free consultations and can give you a personalize quote based on your needs. Each individual requires their own personal applicator tip which we will sell at our cost and can be used for multiple treatments until it is exhausted. (See FAQ below)
These per treatment prices are examples of the most popular areas. Other areas can be done such as neck, décolletage, etc. and we can provide and estimate based on the area to be treated.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Sublative? How does it work?
Sublative rejuvenation is a new kind of safe and effective cosmetic technology that works on virtually all skin tones.
It is neither laser- nor light-based. Instead, it harnesses the power of fractionated bi-polar radiofrequency (also known as gentle energy currents) to deeply penetrate the skin and stimulate collagen production beneath the surface while keeping the outer layer of skin intact.
Different types of energy have long been used to stimulate collagen and tighten the skin. Although considered non-surgical, Titan, Thermage and Fraxel are aggressive procedures that require weeks of downtime. In essence, they overheat the top layer of skin to the point of complete ablation (removal) See left image below. This forces new skin to develop, but the process is slow and painful. The number of people whose skin visibly responds to the treatment is much lower, as these treatments are not recommended for all skin types due to possible complications.
Sublative produces the same kind of results as aggressive procedures without the pain, downtime, side effects or cost. There is no visible injury to the skin’s outer layers. See image on right Focused energy currents are applied to the skin in a matrix, bypassing upper layers of the skin and stimulating the natural production of collagen at the source. This “resets” the body’s regenerative process, which is why results continue to improve over time.
Gentle heat is delivered at the underlying connective tissue where the skin joins the muscle—the same layer that is tightened during a conventional facelift. This tissue is gently heated, causing it to contract and eventually lift. As a result, formerly loose skin appears subtly tightened.
How does Sublative compare to creams, fillers, and surgery?
Sublative treatments provide the results you desire without the worry of more invasive procedures. Sublative penetrates more deeply than creams and peels, and addresses your skins overall tone and texture more effectively than injectables. While results with more invasive procedures may be dramatic few are willing to incur the cost or risk. Sublative restores youthful glow and smooths the texture of the skin without the pain and downtime associated with a needle or a knife.
What do I do to prepare for treatments?
Prior to the treatment you should avoid sun and tanning beds for a minimum of two weeks.
You should closely shave the area, if applicable.
You should come with clean skin – no creams, powders, makeup, etc. Wash your skin thourghly with a non greasy soap.
You must also wait at least two weeks after having injectables such as Botox and fillers.
We suggest you use a very nutritive skin care line and have optimal nutrition to insure your skin is as healthy as it can be. The healthier your skin is, the better it will heal and the more collagen it will produce giving you the best results. We can recommend an excellent product line which will give you the best results.
How long does a treatment take?
It all depends on the area being done, but allot an hour for full face, just fine lines and wrinkes around the eyes may take 30 minutes.
What should I expect during the treatment?
- We’ll make sure your skin is clean and oil free
- We’ll wipe your skin with alcohol, then dry it to make sure it is perfectly clean.
- The treatment isn’t painful, but you may feel a tingling or a slight snap.
- After an area is treated it may feel itchy, but not bad. If it feels too warm we can apply a cold pack to cool the skin if necessary, but you want to keep the heat in.
What do I do post treatment?
- Your skin will be red and puffy for 2 to 24 hours.
- Do not apply anything to your skin for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours you can apply skin care and makeup as usual.
- You should change your pillow case to make sure it is very clean.
- You’ll also want to sleep on two (or more) pillows for the first night or two to minimize swelling.
- You will develop small pinpoint scabs over the treatment area. DO NOT SCRATCH these off or scrub them off. Let them fall off naturally in a few days.
- Wear at least an SPF 30 sunscreen when going outside and try to avoid the sun as much as possible for a minimum of two weeks.
- You’ll want to use a very gentle and nutritive skin care line afterwards. You’ll want to avoid skin care products with alcohol, preservatives, irritating natural oils, etc. The better the skin heals, the better your results will be.
- You will also want to insure you are receiving optimal nutrition. Your skin heals from the inside out, so what you eat and the supplements you take will affect how well your skin heals and the results you see.
When can I expect to see results?
You’ll see gradual and cumulative improvement of skin tone over the several weeks following a treatment. Ultimate results are typically achieved in six to twelve months. For optimal results are seen after three treatment sessions scheduled 4 to 6 weeks apart. The total number of required treatment sessions depends on your skins condition. Schedule a consultation to establish your personalized treatment schedule.
For example deep acne scars will require more treatments. fine lines around the mouth or crows feet will require fewer treatments.
What are the Safety Concerns?
Conditions that may exclude you from elos™ treatments include pregnancy, pacemakers/cardiac irregularities, active infection or a history of herpes in the treatment area, a history of keloid scarring, raised moles/suspicious skin lesions, tattooed area, diabetes, epilepsy, implants in the treatment area, and acne treated with Accutane within the previous 6-12 months. Please inform us of any of the above conditions so that we may assess your treatment possibilities.
If you have suspicious moles we’ll either go around them or ask you to visit your dermatologist to insure they are not malignant.
How do I get started?
What is the Sublative Tip?
The tips pictured below are what contacts your skin and delivers the energy to the skin. Because they become imbedded with your skin cells it can only be used on you. If you’re doing say Crows Feet and marionette lines one tip can be used for multiple sessions. You take the tip home with you and bring it back for your next treatment. This insures that only you have used the tip.
The tip on the left has 64 pins and is used for most areas and are good for 200 pulses. For larger areas there is also a 400 pulse tip available. The tip on the right has 44 pins and is used for smaller hard to reach areas such as the eyelid.
How Long Will the Results Last
After three to four treatments and six plus months to realize the full effect you’ll be at the best. Unfortunately at that point the hands of time begin to turn and you’ll return to the natural aging process. So unless you do something to slow the aging process, you will start to age again. So the real question is “What can I do to slow the aging process?”
The answer to this question is relatively easy and three simple steps:
- Live a very healthy life – Exercise, eat a healthy diet with lots of organic fruits and vegetables, no added sugar, no fried food, etc.
- Insure every skin cell has every nutrient (vitamins, minerals, protein, good fatty acids, etc) to grow as healthy as it possibly can. An excellent diet can provide many of the nutrients you need, but for perfect skin, you need far more than diet can provide.
- Second, use a safe, non-irritating, skin care line which will protect your skin from the elements during the day and nourish and help it renew at night.
We can discuss the nutritional and skin care options available during your consult.
Here is an analogy to put it in perspective. If you go on a good diet and lose fifty pounds, you’ll look great. After you’ve hit your goal you have two choices; You can continue to eat healthy and maintain the weight, or go back to eating pizza and fast food and put all the weight back on. Your skin is the same.
Face and Body by Iannotti
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you find all the information you need in these pages. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at (303)438-6604 or click the contact link to send us a message.
We know your time is valuable, so to make sure nobody is delayed we operate strictly on an appointment only basis we’re open Monday through Saturday, so please give us a call.