Have you noticed laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation clinics popping up on every corner? How do you know where to go. Easy:
- Don’t go to the new place. Instead choose an established business.
- Look for an A+ Better Business Bureau. This means the business has been in business for at least 5 years and hasn’t had any complaints.
- Should you check on-line reviews? Yes look for the bad, but question the good. Some really bad businesses have dozens of terrible one, or zero star reviews, but the business owner simply posts 5 positive reviews for every bad one. Like they say a happy customer might tell one person, and unhappy customer will tell 10 people. Well today, they post a negative review. But a happy customer probably won’t post a review.
- Talk to the owner and the technician who will be doing the work. You should be very comfortable and they should have years of experience.
- Should I go to a clinic run by a doctor. Depends. How long have they been in business and how much experience does the doctor have. Often a doctor will open a laser hair removal or skin care clinic and they’ve never done that work themselves before. They just hire a technician and put them to work. You want someone with years of hands on experience with the equipment, not someone who just bought the machine.
Give us a call to schedule a free consultation. We have over 3,500 happy customers and have been in business in the same location for over 11 years.
We serve the metro Denver Boulder area including Brighton and Lafayette.